Welcome to Pirate Kings support
Thanks for stopping by our support page!
For any questions you might have, here are a few answers that can help you.
Connect your game to Facebook or Game Center/Google Play so you don’t lose your island progress! If you are upgrading to a new device (like an iPhone 6), or planning to install any software update, then please make sure you synchronize your game to Facebook or to Game Center/Google Play.
*Note: If you are experiencing any problems since your latest game update, please ensure that you are using the most updated software for your device. Our game is not compatible with every device and software version!
- ★ I'm back to an island I finished/I lost items I already purchased!
- ★ Halloween quests are not working
- ★ I Updated And Lost My Game
- ★ I'm Being Attacked By Non-Friends
- ★ Since Updating My Game Is Slow/Lagging
- ★ Someone's island is hiding
- Why is there a pirate in a small ship?
- Why are my crewmembers sleeping?
- How many crewmembers can I hire?
- Can the cash generated by My Islands be stolen?
- What does it mean to CLAIM my pile of gold?
- Where does the gold go that My Islands generates?
- ★ Island items can no longer be destroyed!
- ★ How do I change my flag?
- ★ I've started from the very beginning.
- ★ Can I transfer a game between accounts?
- ★ Can I choose the person I want to steal from?
- ★ Someone keeps attacking me!
- ★ A friend stole from me more than once in a short amount of time.
- ★ I lost items on my island!
- ★ How do I make sure my island progress is saved?
- I didn't get the amount it said I would from the Cash King.
- Can I just play with my Facebook friends?
- I want more more attacks!
- ★ It's not working on my browser.
- ★ Sometimes I spin and lose more than 1.
- ★ The game keeps crashing.
- ★ I Can’t Connect My Game To Facebook.
- ★ How do I erase what I’ve done and start over?
- I get notifications I was attacked but it's not true!