This appearance is caused by having multiple games going on your device(s)--either on Facebook, Game Center/Google Play, or simply on the device.
If playing through Facebook, reconnect again to your personal Facebook account. All your progress gets saved there, and it will pick up where you left off.
If you were never playing through Facebook, then all your progress should be saved on Google Play. Disconnecting and then reconnecting should solve this.
1. In the game, click the red tab to enter our menu
2. Click settings at the bottom
3. On the bottom left click on the Google Play icon (a remote)
4. You will see your achievements. On the upper right, click the 3 dots
5. Sign out.
Then you can log in again and select the account you wish to play.
If you were never playing through Facebook, then all your progress should be saved on Game Center (for Apple). Log out, and then back into your Game Center account to retrieve it.
- On your iOS device, open Settings, then choose the Game Center menu.
- Tap on the Apple ID, then choose Sign Out.
- Sign back in and see if you're back to your island!
If you were never connected to any of the above, please send us an email through the game.
Note: if you only played the game on your phone, and have updated your phone recently, there is a chance the game could appear to be lost.